martes, 20 de enero de 2015

Go cycling on Saturdays

A good thing to talk about is going cycling on Saturdays which sport is unusual. I have chosen this topic because for me it is so interesting and no many people prefer to do cycling instead of watching TV or going out with some friends. I also like going out with friends, but, firstly, I usually opt for going cycling.

I started practising this sport ten years ago. When I was at school I had an exam in Gym and I needed to practise, so my father talked me into trying in the world of cycling. It was something totally new for me. However, I discovered that I was being excited because of cycling, so I continued and, nowadays, I still go cycling.

I chose going cycling on Saturdays because it was a free day for me and my dad. We went out together and sometimes my mum came too. Now, I go cycling alone or with Antonio, my cousin. We often go to the mountain, to the suburbs of a city or simply to the countryside. Actually we enjoy so much not only for cycling if not for seeing plenty of amazing sights which are completely new for us, or not. Moreover it is a healthy sport, so at the same time that we enjoy we keep fit.


To end my essay I would like to show you a new way to spend a Saturday morning. If you do not know what to do, you could try this new sport and it is not necessary that you spend much time, just an hour could bring you the opportunity in being in a healthy life and in the enjoyment of cycling.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario